About Me

This blog is a way for me to keep track of my New Year's Resolutions to buy one new food (and eat it eventually) every time I go to the grocery store! I hope to keep it interesting by researching facts about the foods that I buy and eat!I will also give reviews about the each food... I know this is ridiculous, but I think it might be fun :-)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Triscuit Thin Crisps

So I don't know how many people reading this like the original Nabisco Triscuits, but if you do...I think that you will find that you like Triscuit Thin Crisps even better.

 There are three flavors of Original, Quattro Formaggio, and Parmesan Garlic. I decided to try the classic original flavor. They have the same great buttery flavor but aren't as overwhelmingly thick. They are thinner little triangles... great for snacking by themselves or with cheese!

It's hard to stop eating them.... they are so addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment