About Me

This blog is a way for me to keep track of my New Year's Resolutions to buy one new food (and eat it eventually) every time I go to the grocery store! I hope to keep it interesting by researching facts about the foods that I buy and eat!I will also give reviews about the each food... I know this is ridiculous, but I think it might be fun :-)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kellogg's Cinnabon Cereal


The box describes the cereal as a "Crunchy Cinnamon Multi Grain Cereal." I have to admit that when I saw this on the shelf, I was skeptical about what this cereal might taste like... I thought that it might taste nothing like the delicious taste of a real Cinnabon.. and frankly that would be disappointing because they are delicious!

When you open the box.. you find small cinnamon bun shaped cereal! They are actually pretty cute. This cereal is full of flavor... lots of cinnamon flavor! It is definitely sweet and probably will not appeal to those people who like their cereal to taste healthy... but it is great for kids or for adult snacking! The cereal has a nice light crunch and bite.. it is not too hard or crunchy . The cereal lasts for a few minutes in milk before the little cinnamon buns no longer have their crunch. Although there is no icing on the little cinnamon buns, the milk can serve as the creamy icing that you would find on a real cinnamon bun!

GREAT FOR SNACKING!

1 comment: