About Me

This blog is a way for me to keep track of my New Year's Resolutions to buy one new food (and eat it eventually) every time I go to the grocery store! I hope to keep it interesting by researching facts about the foods that I buy and eat!I will also give reviews about the each food... I know this is ridiculous, but I think it might be fun :-)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Buddy Fruit: Apple and Strawberry

According to the founders of Buddy Fruit, "One of the best ways to eat fruits, especially when you are traveling, is through fruit pouches, a best-selling concept in France with a high demand from kids and parents."

When they discovered that these types of pouches did not exist in America.. they decided to bring the concept to the USA.

So what is in one of these pouches (comes in several flavors):

Apple, strawberry, blackcurrant juice, concentrated apple juice


1 pouch= 1 serving of fruit
100% fruit
no sugar added
no seeds, no peel

 When I opened it I was expecting a paste like substance but instead.... as I squeezed the pouch a liquid substance started emerging from the top! It was not super appetizing looking but..i decided to try it anyway.  It was okay.. kind of tasted like baby food though- i would much rather just eat the real fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment