About Me

This blog is a way for me to keep track of my New Year's Resolutions to buy one new food (and eat it eventually) every time I go to the grocery store! I hope to keep it interesting by researching facts about the foods that I buy and eat!I will also give reviews about the each food... I know this is ridiculous, but I think it might be fun :-)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gourmet Dining: Shrimp Scampi

So am I normally all about making food yourself.. however sometimes you just don't have the time or energy. Last time I went to the store... "Gourmet Dining" Frozen Skillet Meals were on sale. They had so many types to pick from... Garlic Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Shrimp Stir Fry, Shrimp Linguini, Beef Stir Fry, Chicken Fried Rice, Pork Stir Fry, Chicken Alfredo, etc.

I chose the 28oz Shrimp Scampi: It came with a sauce packet, a bag of shrimp, a bag of pasta and vegetables.

The preparation is really simple... simple thaw the sauce under hot water.. set aside

Heat the shrimp in a skillet.. add the pasta and veggies

Then add the sauce (can decide how much you want to add)

It was so easy! and quite good.. a little salty but that is to be expected! I would buy this again.. i might try another flavor though.. just to change it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment