About Me

This blog is a way for me to keep track of my New Year's Resolutions to buy one new food (and eat it eventually) every time I go to the grocery store! I hope to keep it interesting by researching facts about the foods that I buy and eat!I will also give reviews about the each food... I know this is ridiculous, but I think it might be fun :-)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Phildelphia Cream Cheese: Honey Nut

 I am not normally a huge bagel and cream cheese kind of person.. but my boyfriend was in town this weekend and when we were at the store he bought some bagels and Honey Nut flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I personally had no idea that they sold that flavor.. but apparently they do. Other flavors include blueberry, sundried tomato and basil, original, chive and onion, garden vegetable, spinach and artichoke, and strawberry ( in the soft cream cheese form). They also have new cooking cremes that include flavors like italian cheese and herb, savory garlic, original, and sante fe blend!

Upon looking at the ingredients I discovered that they honey nut flavor actually has Pecans and Honey in it (yeah for real flavors)! There are actual chunks of nut in the cream cheese that you can see.. they have not been pulverized to tiny bits.

I personally have been using it a lot on the leftover bagels but also on potatoes ( i know it sounds gross but it is actaully just like a sweet flavored cheese).

I would personally highly recommend this to anyone who likes a little sweet.. but not too sweet flavor on a variety of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment