About Me

This blog is a way for me to keep track of my New Year's Resolutions to buy one new food (and eat it eventually) every time I go to the grocery store! I hope to keep it interesting by researching facts about the foods that I buy and eat!I will also give reviews about the each food... I know this is ridiculous, but I think it might be fun :-)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yoplait Delights: Lemon Torte and Chocolate Raspberry

In 1965 two French dairy coops "Yola" and "Coplait" merged to become "Yoplait." The Yoplait logo is a flower six petals with each petal representing one of the six co-op founders. Yoplait supports a lot of organizations including the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer and Box Tops for Education (last year schools earned over 49,000,000 dollars from Box Tops.

Just recently they came out with Yoplait Delights, which are 100 calorie cups of delicious yogurt. I bought the Lemon Torte and Chocolate Raspberry flavors (Also comes in Creme Caramel and Triple Berry Creme). The Lemon Torte has a bottom layer of lemon yogurt, and a creamy top layer of vanilla yogurt. The flavor is actually really good.. very lemony and zesty. The Chocolate Raspberry has a bottom layer of chocolate yogurt, and a creamy top layer of raspberry yogurt. This flavor is very rich and authentic tasting... In fact, neither really tastes like yogurt.. they are very creamy and satisfying :-)

My only complaint.... the cups aren't big enough..I WANT MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment